Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Spamalot.. .Has anyone seen it?

Has anyone seen it at the Wynn? If so, what were your seats, and what seats would you say are decent seats.





There%26#39;s a new code out there for $40 off the price, so I wanted to get the Mezz Seats. Didn%26#39;t know if it was a horrible view.





THANKS!



Spamalot.. .Has anyone seen it?


Hi,





Me and the missus saw it last July.





We had seats D118/D119 on the Mezz level.





Great view from there. Really great show.





Cheers,



Shane.



Spamalot.. .Has anyone seen it?


We sat in center orchestra about 10 rows back last December. We loved the show. I was the only Monty Python fan of the 4 of us but all had a good time. The theater is not real large so I would think any seat would be okay.




From oz and have two of our three nights in vegas booked with shows.



Is there a chance spamalo tickets will be pon sale at half price booth so we can make a decision on the day?




I got my tickets same-day at the discount booth for about 25% off. My seats were all the way in the back up high but I could see and hear just fine (and neither my vision nor hearing is the greatest!)




We sat in the VERY back row, but were seated towards the center. The view was wonderful, as was the show. Totally unobstructed, and a small enough theater to see the details. You%26#39;ll LOVE it.




It%26#39;s a fairly small theater and I don%26#39;t think there%26#39;s any %26#39;bad seat%26#39;. I was in the very back, on the right side (won free tickets for the red card promo), yet was still able to see everything. I think you%26#39;ll have a great time-- it made me laugh and laugh, even made me forget about the gambling loss on the previous night :)




It%26#39;s such an intimate theater that I really don%26#39;t think there%26#39;s a bad seat in the house. I would grab those discount tickets - it%26#39;s a hilarious show and worth paying full price for IMO, but when discounted, it%26#39;s an even better experience - enjoy!




mdan, could you post the code? DH and I want to see Spamalot and will be there beginning of July.




check out www.smartervegas.com they have discount tix for the show




I sat at the front of the mezzanine. It is such a small theatre that you get a good view from anywhere. Snap up the discount and see it while you can, it closes next month





There is an %26#39;extra special%26#39; seat that gives you an excellent view near the end, but I%26#39;m not sure how you book that one!

No comments:

Post a Comment