Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Fab Four

We have tickets to see Fab Four next Wednesday and just found out the show is canceled. Looks like the last show will be on Sat. the 14th. Does anyone know what%26#39;s up? Are they playing else where?



Fab Four


I just read on Lasvegasadvisor.com that they%26#39;re moving back to the V Theatre at Planet Hollywood..on June 21.......



Fab Four


Thank you so much for this info, I am hoping to see this show in late June, wherever they put it!




I%26#39;m thrilled too because I%26#39;m staying at Bellagio and only have to walk across the street instead of getting into one of those ';wonderful'; taxis!! After last trip and a few not too great experiences in Las Vegas taxis.I now prefer walking!!!!!




Wow, didn%26#39;t we just read that Elvis (Trent C.) has also left Sahara? What%26#39;s going on there?




Yes, Elvis has left the building.





Sorry, I couldn%26#39;t resist.

No comments:

Post a Comment