Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Why your TA photo means to you?



I enjoy them all.





I choose 777 because I am a slot junkie and hitting 777 is my slot machine dream ;)



Why your TA photo means to you?


SORRY!!!





What your TA photo means to you :(



Why your TA photo means to you?


Mine says ';Tae Kwon Do Chick'; because I am one! LOL! I%26#39;ll hopefully be receiving my black belt sometime this winter. I%26#39;ve been practicing it for over 6 years. Both my older daughter and my son are also black belts. Stinks when your kids outrank you! LOL!




Guess =)




The most cool and stylish dude I could find any sort of pic of....... :-)




Guess!




Surprised Slotto doesn%26#39;t use a pic of her bartender at the Venetian, lol.




Hmm low..I am hoping he is still there..not moved to the Palazzo...that will be quite a walk to my room from there..I will find out next month...LOL




this is how i wish i could snowboard.




because i am a music lover..




Twenty-One BABY!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment