Friday, April 13, 2012

Good cafe in or near the MGM?

Bf and I get hungry after a night of drinking, gambling, tattooing and in genal causing trouble... We love the 24 hour diners.. or good food in general.. We really don%26#39;t care for anything really fancy... Where do you suggest? We are staying at the MGM..



Tia!



Cathy



Good cafe in or near the MGM?


MGM has the Studio Cafe, which might be most convenient for you.





Decent food and generous portions, but grossly overpriced, IMO.





But you could always split an entree and appetizer, for example.



Good cafe in or near the MGM?


Forget MGM go to America at NYNY, I have eaten Breakfast at both and NYNY is 10 times better and prices are good.




I had breakfast at the Studio Cafe @ MGM a year ago when I stayed at the Sig and it was bountiful and good. Everything in Vegas is expensive. For a basic breakfast with coffee it was $15.





I have also heard many good things about America at NYNY.




Had a great cheeseburger at NYNY ';America'; cafe.




I liked the Dennys next door but I think it%26#39;s closed now. Goota love getting your grub on with a Grand Slam breakfast.




Cool, thanks guys.. I%26#39;ll check out ';America'; at NYNY!




Hi Cathy,



There is also the Stage Deli that is open 24 hours Friday, Saturday and Sunday. From Monday to Thursday they are open from 6:30 AM till 3 AM. That%26#39;s what the MGM website says.





Liz




My friend and I ate at the Studio Cafe back in November and we thought it was good (Philly Cheese Steak and fried chicken).




Stage Deli at MGM is a joke. It%26#39;s not worthy of the name. Coffee shop at MGM isn%26#39;t grossly overpriced. Just overpriced. The food is good there for breakfast.




Studio Cafe is fine, we had a dinner (first night) and a couple of breakfasts in there and thought the food was very good.





America @ NYNY is fairly similar but cheaper and with slightly smaller portions. I tend to find the service to be slow in America.





We will probably give both another try in August when we are staying in the MGM.

No comments:

Post a Comment