Friday, April 13, 2012

what are the roulette table limits on strip and downtown?

I like to play roulette but I am not a high roller. I enjoy playing ';my numbers';. Just wondering what the range of limits might be.

what are the roulette table limits on strip and downtown?

During the weekend everywhere on the strip is going to be about a 10 dollar minimum, outside and inside. You%26#39;ll be hard pressed for that five dollar table. You can find cheaper tables downtown or a smaller venue. Slots of fun, o%26#39;sheys, places like that. Have fun.

what are the roulette table limits on strip and downtown?

gfinney77, thanks for the info.

Odds may not be so good but roulette is a fun game for me. The $10 tables were very limited, maybe to one when I was at the Mirage last summer. The rest were higher. OShey%26#39;s would be a good idea for those who stick to the strip.


I%26#39;m a local and I think O%26#39;shays is funner than 90% of the other places on the strip. Cheap drinks and a fantastic place to people watch. Stay out of trouble!


Downtown , the lowest is El Cortez ( outside the canopy) which has 25 cent chips, 4 chip minimum. Fremont and Fitzgeralds have either 50 cent or dollar chips depending on time of day , four chip minimum. Golden Gate has dollar chips, but only one chip minimum. Those are the only ones I play. I think Binions and Plaza may be dollar chip- 4 minimum and Golden Nugget is higher than that , but can%26#39;t recall now exactly what.

El Cortez is a fun place for low rollers to play. We stopped by O%26#39;Sheas once or twice on the Strip , but always found their low minimum table full. and they only have one of them. El Cortez has four quarter tables, but all are not always open.

I like roulette too- have fun!


Bills is $5.00 min. Sun - Thurs, then goes to $10.00 min. on Friday and Saturday.

Always have a blast there!


There%26#39;s nothing like the sound of a ball in a roulette wheel

I guess it%26#39;s not really on-strip but we played at the South Point and the minimums were £5 inside and out

We were also fairly lucky there, not that it stayed in my possession long - those evil Wheel of Fortune slots got me again!!

Enjoy


OK, now I%26#39;ve seen it spelled: OShey%26#39;s, o%26#39;sheys, O%26#39;shays and O%26#39;Sheas.

Is this just sloppy posting for O%26#39;Shea%26#39;s? It can%26#39;t be 4 different places.

The grand prize goes to Lululoo from Florida for being the closest; gfinney, a local, gets the booby prize for the most bizarre.

Yea O%26#39;Shea%26#39;s!


I%26#39;ve played $5 roulette at Excalibur on the weekends. I saw only 2 tables open when I was there....


I played roulette once at O%26#39;Shea%26#39;s -- just one spin.

I was the only player at the table.

I put my money on the outside -- ';Odd'; and ';Red';.

Black 4 hit.

The dealer looked all confused and paid me for both bets.

I scooped up my money and never went back. I don%26#39;t want to play if the croupier does not know the rules. It worked in my favor this time, but it could go the other way the next time.


If you are a low roller you really should play downtown. Try to find a single zero wheel, your odds are better. (The only single zero wheels on the Strip that I am aware of are high minimum tables.)

  • makeup
  • solar dermatitis
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment