Friday, April 13, 2012

Mama Mia

Hi





I was thinking of taking my wife to see Mama Mia and noticed sites on the net offering discount tickets.



My question is should I buy them off a discount site or will I get them at a similar price at vegas itself.



Mama Mia




With Mamma Mia there%26#39;s a fair chance you%26#39;ll get some kind of discount when you%26#39;re there, as it%26#39;s one of those shows where discounts are frequently available. But no absolute guarantee.





However, if the online discount you%26#39;re currently looking at is the 50% one then I%26#39;d say go for it now as you won%26#39;t do better by waiting.



Mama Mia


Wait until you get their. We were in Vegas a month ago and go them at the 1/2 price ticket booth. It is such a good show I%26#39;m sure she will enjoy it. Have fun!






Here%26#39;s a link for half-ff through travelzoo for dates through August 31st. I personally like to have my tickets ahead of time instead of taking my chances (and waiting in line) at the half price booths.





shows.travelzoo.com/las-vegas-shows/417751…




I agree-get them through travelzoo if they are 50% off. Sometimes the lines are long at the 1/2 price kiosks and they are never offered for more than 50% off so you have nothing to gain by waiting.




Don%26#39;t they also add on a service fee at the half price booths?




The same day half price ticket booths are usually not half price and the service reduces the discount even more. Most service fees run from $3.00 up to over $20 depending on the show and whether it is discounted or not.





I agree with the posters who recommended getting them from the online vendors. The cost is about the same but you don%26#39;t have to wait and most of the same day half price outlets are not air conditioned.

No comments:

Post a Comment