Friday, April 13, 2012

Priceline

I was looking at priceline earlier and the name your own price option looked good, but it seems that you can only book it if you have a resident address in The USA or Canada.





Is this legal ?





And would I be missing out on much anyway ?



Priceline


I thought with priceline you didn%26#39;t know where you were staying until you actually bought it. I have never used it so lets see what other people say.



Legal? Companys can make the rules.



Priceline


There are 2 options for priceline - one is like expedia where you can choose the hotel - the other is bidding on hotels and you don%26#39;t know where you%26#39;re staying until the bid is accepted.





I%26#39;m sure it%26#39;s legal - it probably has something to do with their ability to enforce the contract.




When I lived in Ireland, I used www.priceline.co.uk.





Hope that helps...




I have used Princeline.com even if I live in Norway, no problem.





Please go to www.betterbidding.com for Priceline and Hotwire bidding strategies.




Thanks for the replies, it seems that it%26#39;s only the name your own price part of priceline that won%26#39;t accept international addresses, the other parts are OK.




You can always use a fake address for the name your own price part. I haven%26#39;t experienced any issues with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment