Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Palazzo confirmation email

Hi, I booked 2 rooms (separately since theres no option of booking 2 rooms) at the Palazzo and didn%26#39;t get any confirmation emails. Is this normal? Am I allowed to book 2 rooms? I remember reading that you can%26#39;t book 2 rooms at TI.





Also, does anyone know any promos for either Venetian or Palazzo for next week, 6/17-6/19?





one more, can someone tell me how far the Trump Towers are from the Strip? like, how many minutes to walk to Wynn or something? Thankss





Palazzo confirmation email


there are deals on fat wallet for the palazzo, search this forum for the link.





their confirmation email system is slow, it took just about a day to get ours.



Palazzo confirmation email


Trump is located parallel to the rear of Fashion Show Mall, a brisk five minute or so walk to the Strip. From there Wynn is practically directly across the street.




If you booked on line and have the confirmation codes that appeared when you made both reservations, you can call the hotel and ask them to e-mail the details to you. Sometimes you need human intervention when system automations work slowly.




It took a day to get my confirmation as well and it did not show what kind of rooom or if I had a view or I was on the Conceirge Level so I emailed them back to send me a detailed confirmation. Which they finally did.




I have booked on-line at the Palazzo a couple of times (but just one suite at a time), and the email confirmation takes a few days to arrive. There was one time i talked to a reservation agent, and she said it takes 24 hours for the email conf to be sent out. So, i%26#39;d give it 2-3 days. If you get nothing after that, i%26#39;d call them with the conf#.




I never did receive my confirmation from Palazzo.





I ended up having to cancel our trip that was scheduled for last March. They never gave me my deposit back either. I had to go through the credit card company to be credited. I just received a letter from the credit card company stating that they have been unable to get their money back from Palazzo, but were still crediting my account. I cancelled well within the 72 hour cancellation period and have my cancellation confirmation number.



That apparently means nothing to the Palazzo.





I won%26#39;t be doing business with them ever again.




When I booked with them I never got one until I called back later the next day to send an email. I just received another one today as a reminder and of course, the confirmation code. (10 days to go)! :)




it took me about 36 hours before the confirmation arrived, and annoyingly it doesn%26#39;t show any details of your booking; i also received a ';welcome'; e-mail yesterday (10 days before arrival) but all that was, was a reminder of where you can spend your money when you get there!




thesaintcornwall: you may want to check...but the first one i got had all the details for the days and rates.




I booked a suite (2) weeks ago, and received my confirmation email within 24 hrs. I booked only (1) Luxury Suite for the first week of July though.


  • hand cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment