Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Pools @ Bellagio - Kids

Which pool(s) are most kid friendly (boys 8 %26amp; 11)?



Pools @ Bellagio - Kids


General consensus is that MGM Grand and Mandalay Bay have the best pools for kids.Flamingo has a great ppol but is open to the public after 2PM so it gets really crowded. I am staying at the Signature at MGM grand with my teenage son next week and we selected it because we would have access to both Signature pools( for some quiet) and MGM Pool complex for waterfalls and lazy river.



Pools @ Bellagio - Kids


I think Bellagio has 4-5 different pools. I think some are for adults only, but I am sure half of them are for everyone.





You should like the pool area at Bellagio.




Bellagio has about 8 or 9 pools big and small. As far as I am aware there is no adult-only pool (though children are not allowed in jacuzzi pools).





For both adults and kids I would recommend Mandalay Bay over Bellagio as far as pools are concerned.




It%26#39;s summer, I%26#39;m sure it will be obvious which pool or pools at Bellagio are where the kids are. One nice thing about Bellagio, there are several pools and it%26#39;s not nearly as loud or crowded as some of the other hotels pool areas. Downside is, they don%26#39;t have things like a lazy river.

No comments:

Post a Comment