Friday, April 13, 2012

security

How long does it usually take to get through security at las?

security

LAS is often very busy. I would not push my luck arriving late for a flight.

security

LOL it really depends I have done it in about 15 minutes and one time it took well over an hour. I think it depends on: if a convention is in town, day of week and time of year. Saturdays are light.I always allow almost 2 hours in Vegas. In Detroit I arrive at Metro about 45 minutes to an hour ahead.

Good luck


I%26#39;ve had it take anywhere from close to an hour..to as little as 5 minutes. It just depends on the traffic flow out of the airport that day. Just to be safe I%26#39;d aim for the 2 hours ahead of time that they suggest. Last week I flew out of LAS to RDU on a business trip and was there very early in the morning. The security staff was shorthanded, so when they couldn%26#39;t find anyone to do a bag check we all had to stand there for 20 minutes while they found someone.


As others point out, all depends on when you%26#39;re passing through LAS.

With airport traffic down, security lines are often not nearly as long as they used to be, especially in the evenings.

  • sound with linux
  • 1 comment:

    1. With airport traffic down, security lines are often not nearly as long as they used to be, especially in the evenings. Used Cars Las Vegas

      ReplyDelete