Wednesday, April 18, 2012

smoking

We are thinking of staying at the Signature at the MGM Grand,however this is a non smoking hotel complex.We are smokers and wondered if smoking on the balconey of your room is okay?



If not anyone know of a hotel like this that is happy to have smokers.



smoking


Signature is in a small minority in Vegas. The vast majority of hotels happily accommodate smokers but the Sig isn%26#39;t one of them. It would be, in my opinion, very unfair to smoke on a balcony there. People on other nearby balconies who have specifically chosen the Sig for its non smoking policy would have every right to be upset.





Many other options for you to consider. THEhotel at Mandalay Bay is possibly somewhere for you to look at.



smoking


I%26#39;m with Blagger on this one. If you need to smoke at or near your room, you should really look elsewhere- anywhere else.




I%26#39;m a smoker also, I%26#39;ll hopefully be staying at The Signature in December. I%26#39;ve resigned myself to the fact that I won%26#39;t be smoking anywhere near my room. I don%26#39;t think the balconies are even guaranteed, so you may end up not being able to smoke anyway. I%26#39;d stay somewhere else if it%26#39;s of importance.




dkekitalo, that is one of the nastiest and rudest comments I%26#39;ve seen on this forum. It is also quite biased. If it were about race I%26#39;d be calling you racist!




Here we go again.




LOL dkekitalo





You mean to say you have an upper-class section of society in Vegas??





Blimey, that’s the first time we ever heard of that!





Perhaps I should wear a smoking jacket whenever I light up over there :D

No comments:

Post a Comment