Wednesday, April 18, 2012

which champagne brunch?

Off to vegas in 3 weeks ~ quite fancy going to a champagne brunch this time, just not sure which one ~ we are staying at caesars and despite what alot of others seem to say we really like caesars breakfast buffet ~ I%26#39;m not bothered by lots of choice more interested in quality which is why we liked caesars so I was considering their brunch ~ I did think that it might not have such big lines as other places aswell ~ So where should we go? Any suggestions welcome ~ I have ruled out Ballys sterling brunch as I don%26#39;t really want to pay that much





Thanks in advance



which champagne brunch?


The only one I%26#39;ve been to is the Mandalay Bay champagne brunch, and it was great.



which champagne brunch?


Paris%26#39; Village Buffet has a great champagne brunch - I believe it is around $35.



The Sterling Brunch at Ballys is incredible and actually worth it ... you need to think of it as dinner (and the only meal you will have that day)- wouldn%26#39;t you pay $80 for a dinner with all the Pierre Jouet champagne you could drink? I know it is hard to justify spending $80 on ';brunch';. We make a 12:30 reservation and spend a couple leisurely hours sipping champagne and nibbling on rack of lamb, prawns, lobster ...




i agree with the paris champagne brunch, its really quite good. but the line can be brutal so be prepared. we also enjoy the spice market buffet at planet hollywood.




Bally%26#39;s Sterling Champagne Brunch...Sundays.



It%26#39;s been reviewed as the best in Vegas. We have been three times and it is superb. Look it up on Google and read all about it...not huge, gourmet offerenigs, top drawer everything.




I%26#39;ve read great things about Ballys but Like I said I don%26#39;t want to pay that much ~ I don%26#39;t like to eat a large meal in the day, I%26#39;m looking at it more in terms of a late breakfast and will be eating breakfast items





So had anyone been to the brunch at caesars?





Thanks




We ate at the Paris Brunch last Saturday. The buffet is on Saturday and Sunday and the price was @24.95. The line was VERY long but the buffet was very good. I don%26#39;t know the brand pf champagne but the DW liked it and she is very picky on champagne. I like beer so my taste buds aren%26#39;t as sensitive...lol..anyway, we were pleased with the buffet.




We ate at the Bellagio saturday brunch on 31st May -arrived at 10am and walked straight in (lots of free tables) - we left at 12 and a queue was forming then, but it wasn%26#39;t long.





We were really impressed with the quality and the champgne flowed freely. I think it was just under $30 and was absolutely brilliant and great value especially given how good the quality was.

No comments:

Post a Comment