Thursday, April 19, 2012

Sooooo, Need something to occupy your time until your trip?

I found this about 6 months ago. If you are a slots fan or a video poker fan, this site is pretty fun.

It%26#39;s a free slot site that has some games that mimick the action pretty well. The video poker is outstanding.

I waited for several months before posting to make sure there were no bugs, trojan horses, or spywhere that comes with playing. it%26#39;s free and highly addictive. One word of warning, it is extremely easy to beat, I have a balance of over $30,000 right now.

Your balance is stored as a cookie on your computer. Do not ';cash out'; I am sure that is a way to send you spam from someone....

enjoy.

www.freeslots.com

PS. I don%26#39;t own this site, get a referal, know the owner, or have any ties to this site whatsoever, I just have fun playing there.

Sooooo, Need something to occupy your time until your trip?

I%26#39;ve also just recently been on that site. I%26#39;ve been playing the VP, as I am a complete novice, so I wanted to figure it out before getting to Vegas with real $$. Not sure I know what I%26#39;m doing yet, but it is fun.

Sooooo, Need something to occupy your time until your trip?

I don%26#39;t play slots but I do play VP and I practice using wizardofodds.com before leaving for a trip to Vegas.


I just noticed today that when you play the video poker game, there is a button that let%26#39;s you bring up like 20 different variations of the game. My favorite is Deuces Wild and they have about 6 versions of that :)


i played for 5 minutes and was up over 300 credits..if only it were that easy!!


I play on this site too. I%26#39;m convinced they pay out so well to try suck people in to pay for real money.

  • channel
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment