Thursday, April 19, 2012

Any spa recs that aren't $$$$?

I know you get what you pay for, but I mainly just want a great massage and pedicure and not so much the whole ';spa experience'; as I don%26#39;t need to lounge around there all day (in the mineral pools/sauna%26#39;s/lounge chairs, etc.).





I%26#39;ve read a lot of comments about the spa%26#39;s at Venetian, Bellagio and Ceasar%26#39;s, but they just aren%26#39;t in my budget for this trip. I guess I%26#39;m hoping there is a place that is a little ';simpler'; where I won%26#39;t be paying tons of extra money for the extra%26#39;s I don%26#39;t need.



Any spa recs that aren't $$$$?


You can often book a room and get a free entry to the spa. You cold relax there for free, get a message for not much more. Check out smartervegas. com... you%26#39;ll see some spa packages there.



Any spa recs that aren't $$$$?


Thanks for the smartervegas.com tip. I hadn%26#39;t thought about that. I don%26#39;t so much care about the entry into the spa and using their ammenities, I just want a good massage! I may just get my pedicure at a ';mall type'; pedicure place (if there are any at Fashion Show mall or the PH shops) to save a little money. And I think they often do a good job, as that is all the nail techs do all day.




I think you%26#39;re on the right track to find a nail salon. If you are not looking for luxury and amenities, the spas are not for you - that is what they chiefly are selling you.




Also, you should be able to hire an outcall massage to come to your hotel room just like you would in any other city for about the same price - still cheaper than the spa.




Thanks Stratton. I would definitely consider calling someone in if I can find a reputable company. Another great option.




I have used these massage therapists for in room services. You can get either male or female therapist. They have been reliable and professional.





D Mobile Massage 702-880-4325




There are two off strip massage places that I know of. Massage Pro - good massage - located at 5300 Sahara - I remember it being $45/hour. My husband and I go here every time we go to Vegas.



Also, I just heard of Massage Nirvana - google it - there%26#39;s a coupon for a 1/2 price massage - total $44. We will be trying this one next time we go to Vegas.

No comments:

Post a Comment