Friday, April 13, 2012

A suite for 28 dollars!

I just got this promo



http://playlv.com/email/2008-06-10/index.html





It%26#39;s the dreaded plaza.. but on the 23rd of June the day I ';tested';, it came up with 28 bucks for all room choices!





SO if you are looking for a cheap.. and cheesy room and have 28 dollars.. Lol have fun!



A suite for 28 dollars!


Hey I just got that one too, but mine said to book before June 21 2008.



I also recieved a slot tournament card w/ 3 complimentary nights for July 18-20th.



I noticed those dates were blacked out on the flyer



A suite for 28 dollars!


Tempting, but I think I%26#39;ll stick with the Palazzo =D




Is it true that the Plaza defines a ';suite'; as two separate rooms, i.e. the bedroom and bathroom?



Sorry, couldn%26#39;t resist! What else do you expect from a shameless MGM shill?




Pooki, you pay them or they pay you ($28)?




Lol I doubt the rooms are that bad!!! But if they wanna pay me.. I%26#39;d let them!




Just booked a suite.Thanks for the info.I had a room booked at the Four Queens(going for a wedding),might as well get a suite for the same price.Plaza even has a pool,Four Queens not.




Ask for the North Tower--heard the rooms have been refurbished (somewhat). Also heard their pool has had some improvements. We have stayed at the Plaza for 22 years each Presidents%26#39; Day weekend except the last because we felt it was getting too dilapidated. Stayed at the Four Queens this past year. A couple that goes with us went this past weekend and used a ';free'; room voucher and said North Tower better and pool improved.??????????


  • makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment