Friday, April 13, 2012

We're off to Ballys!

Not quite yet, but in a few weeks!





Got a nice deal at 79 per night for a north tower room. Still waiting on confirmation email from hotel, but did see my reservation on harrahs.com. Doesn%26#39;t that seem weird to anyone else though?





Anyways, 23 more days to go!



We're off to Ballys!


It will come, surely. But, for now, print the page on the Harrah%26#39;s website for some peace of mind,then call if you don%26#39;t get more confirmation in a few days. Very nice rate. Not to rub it in, but I leave for Vegas in about 6 hours. I should pack



We're off to Ballys!


Jeff, Nothing in your spam/junk folder? Was the correct e-mail address given? For sure, take javarai%26#39;s advise to call and print out the confirmation page. I%26#39;ve learned, the hard way, to always bring a print-out for ';';all';'; rez%26#39;s made on line. Even if it%26#39;s over the phone, I%26#39;ll ask them to send me an e-mail confirmation. Have fun at Bally%26#39;s and PLEASE write a hotel review with Rm# etc etc. We%26#39;re thinking of splitting our next stay between the strip %26amp; DT and Bally%26#39;s is among our comps. Have a great time!



javarai...have a great time also. I%26#39;m jealous!




Nope nothing in the spam/junk folder at all!





Also, I made the reservation over the phone, not via the web and she specifically asked if I wanted email confirmation to which I told her yes. She took my email and that was pretty much it. I do see my email on the confirmed page on the harrahs site but I will call tomorrow if nothing is there when I wake up....I made the reservation like 2 days ago so I should have it by now




I make all my reservations on the Harrahs website. In fact, we just returned from Ballys last Tuesday. I always get a confirmation email immediately. I would guess that since you booked over the phone, either the person you talked to got the email address wrong or just plain didn%26#39;t send it. Either way, I would call and request an email. BTW, we stayed in room #2350 in the north tower.




I booked Bally%26#39;s by phone as was unable to book online (staying more than 7 days). Confirmation email arrived after about 20 minutes. Call them.




If I%26#39;m calculating right you%26#39;re going around July 6. With the Fatwallet promo link (code IBSN2)the rate is $50 for South tower and $20 for upgrade to North tower ($70 total per night). I know it%26#39;s only $9 less per night but why pay more then you have to? Can book right online.




Called them tonight, email was never sent! Recieved it when I was on the phone with agent. Thanks for the help

No comments:

Post a Comment