Friday, April 13, 2012

Taking a picture with lion cub at MGM Grand

When I was in Las Vegas last people were allowed (at certain times of the day) to take a photo with a lion cub. Is that still available? I would love to have a picture with one of those ';SMALL'; adorable cubs.



TIA



Liz



Taking a picture with lion cub at MGM Grand


... what did you find out when you caled the MGM and asked?



Taking a picture with lion cub at MGM Grand


I didn%26#39;t Bridge because I wanted to ask you guys first!!!!! Why do you always have to be sarcastic?




Because she can.




Nope, there are no cubs available right now. But- I did exactly what Bridgey advised- I called MGM. After the cubs get to be a certain size- they are no longer available. When the reach a certain size- the are available for the pictures. So- someone might tell you they were available last week-but that doesn%26#39;t mean they will be available next week. They come and go depending on how big they are. Calling is the only way to know for sure.




Last time Bridgey asked me to call the MGM, I did. The person on the phone said, '; Why ask me? Why don%26#39;t you ask people on TA?'; Lmaooooo




Low .. they should said ';Call Low! He hearts this place';




Lowrence - that%26#39;s funny!!!!!




Damn you Low - I wanted that....




Isnt that what these forums are for?




Hi Liz,





There is a easier way then to call the MGM Grand.



Visit the website at the URL below which belongs to Lion Photos the company that takes the photos of the cubs when they are available at the Lion Habitat at MGM Grand.





Lion Photo Studios is owned by Keith Evans, owner and master trainer of the lions at MGM Grand in Las Vegas, Nevada.





http://www.lionpics.us/









No comments:

Post a Comment