Friday, April 13, 2012

Question about Ka...

Did you think the %26#39;villain%26#39; was cheesy? I sure did. He ruined the show for me. As did the story line. Awful.

The stage and theater were impressive though, but I regret going. I couldn%26#39;t wait to get out of there for real.

Question about Ka...

why write about it, just forget about it, i personnaly liked it and so do many others but some people can%26#39;t be pleased.

Question about Ka...

ft1717

Are you saying you can only write about something if you liked it? That makes no sense at all! People come to the forum to get other posters opinions on shows, restaurants, hotel, etc. -both positive and negative.

I have seen Mystere(2 times),Ka,O and Love. If I had to rate them I would put Ka last. And I am not hard to please- I just didn%26#39;t like it! Not every show is going to please every person who sees it. It has nothing to do with how picky you are.


The folling link provides a good synopsis of KA.

shop.vegas.com/shows/showtimes2.jsp…

I try to read about the shows before I see them. Also, remember that we are wowed, by the entertainment industry, with movies in which special effects create sensational realism. Villains of stage productions pale in comparison.


I didn%26#39;t think anything in the show was cheesy and also liked that the show had a storyline. Not everyone likes every show. I personally loved KA.

  • cryptoapi vs capicom
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment