Thursday, April 19, 2012

Harrahs have safes in rooms?

We are leaving Saturday night for a week in vegas. I can%26#39;t wait! We are staying at Harrahs and wondered if the rooms have safes?



Harrahs have safes in rooms?


Every room that I have had at Harrah%26#39;s has had a safe. Ask for a room in the Carnival Tower, high floor. If you have any other questions just ask. I have been staying at Harrah%26#39;s for over 25 years and just love the place.



Harrahs have safes in rooms?


I stayed in a room in the Mardi Gras tower in December and it did have a safe. I%26#39;ll be following you in to Harrah%26#39;s about 10 days after you leave. Have a great time.




The Mardi Gras rooms did not all have safes but that was being addressed in the remodel. You should specifically ask for a room with a safe just in case. I would ask for that as well as a quieter (either high floor or not facing Carnival Court) room over a strip view at Harrah%26#39;s.

No comments:

Post a Comment