Thursday, April 19, 2012

June golf conditions

I%26#39;m headed to Las Vegas this weekend and I plan on golfing. I know it%26#39;s going to be hot so I will be going early. I was curious if anyone here knows if the courses get burnt this time of year. I understand I could just call the course. It is my understanding that these forums are just the place to go for this sort of information. Thank you.



June golf conditions


Which (what) course? Conditions vary as it gets hotter, but June is early.



June golf conditions


Just got back from Vegas on Friday from a golf trip. We teed off in the afternoon on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday at around 3pm each afternoon. We were a bit worried about the heat but it didn%26#39;t turn out to be a factor. Temps were in low 90%26#39;s and there was usually a breeze. Prices were at least half to one third what they were in the morning. Plus it%26#39;s all cart golf, so you%26#39;re not walking in the heat. We golfed in the morning on our last day and found it no cooler than in the afternoons. If you have anymore questions, I%26#39;d be happy to answer them for you...




LeTiger:





My husband and I are going to vegas the 1st week in Aug and he is contemplating golfing one day.....which course did you go to?? He is an ';average'; golfer......nothing too serious...just loves the sport.....any info you could give would be helpful.





**Casology** sorry for butting in on your post....just didn%26#39;t want to repeat a question on the site......that makes the regulars a little testey...LOL




Golfing at Rio Secco. Going Friday morning. I%26#39;m surprised that there wasn%26#39;t much difference between morning and afternoon.




We were all surprised too. It was a little cooler in the morning but not too noticeable. The courses were all in great shape too with no burnt parts.. Gatorgirl i sent you a pm....




the courses should be in good shape just takes more water if you have the time you may want to check out jacks newest course at coyote springs bit of a drive but has a very good buzz about it and since it just opened you can bring your own food AND drinks




Thanks a lot folks. I leave in the morning and I appreciate the input.


  • professional makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment