Sunday, April 15, 2012

Quarks Bar

Can you go for a drink in Quarks bar without paying for the Star Trek Experience?



Quarks Bar


Yes, it%26#39;s downstairs from the ticketed area.



Quarks Bar


I absolutely LOVE the Quark%26#39;s!!! The rides and the museum are both upstairs, as you go down the stairs there are shops on the left side and then there%26#39;s the Quark%26#39;s on the right. Once you go in, to your right is the restaurant and the bar to the left. Their drinks are really good, I love the big cocktail (to share it with other people.. it%26#39;s really huge). And I love the atmosphere there.




You must try a warp core breach. It is the large smoking bubbling drink that you will never forget.




I%26#39;d like to try Quarks but my son will be with me and hes 15 is he allowed in the bar for a soft drink?



thanks




Yes, its is a restaurant too. They have fun tasty food, but not cheap.




I believe restaurant.com still has a good deal for a coupon for Quarks. Check it out.




';I%26#39;d like to try Quarks but my son will be with me and hes 15 is he allowed in the bar for a soft drink?';





He would be allowed on the restaurant side, I don%26#39;t believe he can go on the bar side - but they%26#39;ll let you know when you arrive. If you can%26#39;t sit on the bar side just grab an appetizer or two and have a drink on the restaurant side.




Thanks for the replys




I have been there with my teenage son. No problem. You need to sit in the restaurant area but while seated you can certainly drink what you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment